shot and I will do my best for tomorrow, Hu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WooDooCrY MuSiC Index du Forum -> WooDooCrY MuSiC -> MUSIK
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 03:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: shot and I will do my best for tomorrow, Hu Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- Ryan Howard is starting to look like a former MVP. Courtland Sutton Broncos Jersey . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night. Chase Utley hit a tying, RBI single off Boone Logan before Howard drove one out to left-centre for his fifth career walk-off homer. Howard finished the series 5 for 9 with two homers and nine RBIs. "I found the ball. Thats about it," Howard said. "With swinging, sometimes you have to tinker with a few things, sometimes it just finds you. You dont question it. You just try to roll with it." Howard, who was NL MVP in 2006 when he hit 58 homers, has struggled since tearing his Achilles tendon on the final swing of the 2011 season in a playoff loss. If he regains his old form, Howard could keep the Phillies in contention in a division that lacks a dominant team. "I believe this is a championship-calibre team," Howard said. "We just have to play like it. Weve talked about trying to build on games like this. Now its about doing it." Closer La Troy Hawkins (2-1) got the first out in the ninth before Tony Gwynn Jr. reached on second baseman D.J. LeMahieus throwing error. Ben Revere followed with a single to right. Jimmy Rollins then hit a foul pop that Troy Tulowitzki, a two-time Gold Glove winning shortstop, dropped for an error. But Hawkins retired Rollins on a liner to left. Logan entered and allowed Utleys line-drive single to right that scored Gwynn. Howard then connected on a 2-2 pitch for his ninth homer. Jonathan Papelbon (1-1) tossed a perfect ninth for the win. LeMahieu hit a tiebreaking solo homer in the eighth and Justin Morneau also hit a solo homer for Colorado. Phillies reliever Mike Adams pitched out of a bases-loaded, no-out jam in the seventh after Antonio Bastardo walked the first three hitters. Adams entered and retired pinch-hitter Carlos Gonzalez on a home-to-first double play bouncer to the mound. Adams then struck out pinch-hitter Tulowitzki to end the inning. "Im not going to back down from nobody," Adams said about not walking Tulowitzki. "Im not scared. Its competition. I feel Im better than anybody at the plate." Howard called Adams performance "phenomenal." But LeMahieu connected off Jake Diekman in the eighth, lining one into the left-field seats. It was LeMahieus first homer this season in 160 at-bats and fifth in 853 career at-bats. "Utley had a big hit, too," Tulowitzki said. "Sometimes you tip your hat to the other guy." Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg successfully won a challenge in the fifth inning after second baseman Utley fielded Charlie Culbersons grounder and ran to the bag ahead of Corey Dickerson. Second base umpire Jim Wolf ruled Dickerson safe, but the call was overturned after a video review. Starters Roberto Hernandez and Jordan Lyles both were effective. Philadelphias Hernandez allowed two runs and six hits, pitching around five walks in 5 2-3 innings. Lyles gave up two runs and five hits in five innings. Colorado took a 2-0 lead in the third. Morneau led off with a shot to right for his 10th homer. Dickerson walked and scored on Wilin Rosarios double to left-centre. The Phillies answered in the bottom half. Utley hit his major league-leading 22nd double with two outs. Howard followed with an RBI single to cut it to 2-1. Marlon Byrd lined an RBI single with two outs in the fifth to tie it at 2. Half of Byrds RBIs (15 of 30) have come with two outs this season. Rollins, playing in his 2,000th career game, snapped an 0-for-15 slump with a seventh-inning single. But he was forced at second on Utleys liner to right that Michael Cuddyer caught on a short-hop. NOTES: Commissioner Bud Selig, in town to accept an award for his work on cancer education and research, spoke about a variety of topics before the game. Selig said hes pleased with the search committees process for finding a new commissioner and theres no timetable to pick his successor. Selig also said hes happy with the replay system and he doesnt envision the NL going to a designated hitter unless theres a "catalytic" event. ... Gonzalez wasnt in the starting lineup because of a right calf contusion. He jogged slowly to first on his grounder to the mound. ... The Phillies open a five-game series against the Mets on Thursday night. David Buchanan (1-0) makes his second career start against Zack Wheeler (1-5). ... The Rockies are off Thursday before opening a series at Cleveland on Friday. Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. DaeSean Hamilton Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Courtland-Sutton-Jersey/ . Webb birdied the 18th hole to take the outright lead, then watched as Choi, who shot a course-record 62 on Saturday to take a share of the third-round lead, pushed a 10-foot putt wide of the hole at 18 to miss the chance for a playoff.PRATTVILLE, Ala. - South Koreas Mi Jung Hur birdied four of the last eight holes Saturday for a 5-under 67 and a share of the lead with Paula Reto in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic.Beginning of the round my putting wasnt that good, Hur said. But after turned the nine holes, my putting gets better and better, so I had a low score.Reto, the second-round leader, birdied three of the final five holes for a 70 to match Hur at 15-under 201 on Capitol Hills links-style Senator layout.I didnt start too well, said Reto, a former Purdue player from South Africa. I had a couple bogeys and a double there, but I kept patient and just focused on one shot at a time and it kind of helped me out toward the end of the round.Hur won her lone LPGA Tour title in 2009, and Reto is winless in her rookie season.Top-ranked Stacy Lewis and Kris Tamulis were tied for third at 11 under. Lewis, the 2012 winner in the event dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor, had a 70.For the way I played, the score ended up pretty good, said Lewis, the tour leader with three victories this year. I didnt play well. It was kind of a struggle all day and just had to work pretty hard to shoot what I did. But Im stilll within striking distance, still have a chance for tomorrow, which that was the goal going into the week. Royce Freeman Jersey. Tamulis shot 65, the best round of the day.I wasnt really trying to chase anybody, Tamulis said. Didnt have a great middle of my round yesterday, so I was just going out there. I had some really good numbers today and was able to just kind of go for it.Reto rebounded from her double bogey on the par-3 seventh with birdies on the next two holes.I wasnt kind of where I wanted to be with my mental and stuff, said Reto, who started playing golf at 16 in 2005 when she moved to Florida with her family So, I just took a couple seconds to myself just to rethink everything, just kind of stayed in there.They will play in the same group again Sunday.Im just going to focus on each shot and I will do my best for tomorrow, Hur said. Play with Paula will be fun, not much pressure. I mean, she made me so comfortable.Reto is in position to win after missing 11 cuts in 18 starts this year.It would be really cool. That would put the cherry on the cake, said Reto, coming off a ninth-place tie in Portland, Oregon. But Im not going to think about it. Im just going to have fun and stuff. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 03:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WooDooCrY MuSiC Index du Forum -> WooDooCrY MuSiC -> MUSIK Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation