appears to have passed. Now, t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WooDooCrY MuSiC Index du Forum -> WooDooCrY MuSiC -> MUSIK
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: appears to have passed. Now, t Répondre en citant

SAN DIEGO -- There is something about the Padres and playing them in San Diego that agrees with Hyun-Jin Ryu and the Los Angeles Dodgers. Marshall Newhouse Bills Jersey . Ryu threw six strong innings and the Dodgers beat the Padres 2-1 Sunday soon after San Diegos general manager Josh Byrnes was fired. Ryu (9-3) had few problems against the light-hitting Padres, as he won for the sixth time in seven starts since missing more than three weeks with shoulder inflammation. "I try to be aggressive in every ballpark that I pitch in," Ryu said through a translator. "Today, I think the main thing was ball control. I was able to keep the ball down early and that was the story." The Dodgers, winners of 10 of 14, took two of three games in the series and have either won or split their last 11 series in San Diego. The last time they lost a series in San Diego was a three-game sweep in September 2010. "It felt good to get this series," Los Angeles manager Don Mattingly said. "We got a couple of runs early and youd like to keep tacking on. Hyun-Jin was throwing the ball good and our bullpen did a nice job to held on for the series." The left-handed Ryu gave up one runs and four hits, and he did not allow San Diego to get its first hit until the fourth inning. "He got off to a good start," said Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis. "He kept them off balance the first time through the lineup. They made some good adjustments, made him throw more in the middle innings." In three career starts against the Padres, Ryu has allowed only two earned runs in 19 1-3 innings. Byrnes had been San Diegos GM since October 2011. The Padres went 76-86 in his first two seasons and are 32-44 and 13 1/2 games back in the NL West this season. Adrian Gonzalez and Dee Gordon drove in runs against Eric Stults (2-10). J.P. Howell pitched 1 1-3 perfect innings and Brian Wilson got two outs before Kenley Jansen finished off the four-hitter by pitching the ninth for his 22nd save in 25 chances. Hanley Ramirez got the Dodgers going in the first with a one-out single. He stole a base and took third on a wild pitch when Stults walked Yasiel Puig. Ramirez scored on Gonzalezs ground out. Ryu helped himself in the second when his sacrifice bunt advanced Scott Van Slyke and Ellis. Gordon drove in Van Slyke with an RBI single to right but Ellis was thrown out at home by right fielder Chris Denorfia. Denorfia had two hits off Ryu, including a leadoff double in the sixth. After a groundout advanced him to third, Denorfia scored on Carlos Quentins groundout. Mattingly decided to pull Ryu after the sixth because he sensed his starter was getting tired. "I would like to go deeper in the game but toward the end, I felt a little bit extra more fatigue," Ryu said. "After talking to Donnie about it, he made the call." Said Ellis: "It was typical Hyun-Jin. He gave us a chance to win the game. He makes big pitches when he has to. He comes to win." Stults rebounded from a string of six straight subpar starts as he allowed two runs on six hits in a season-high seven innings. He struck out five and walked three. It was just the second time in 24 starts that the lefty has walked more than two batters. "Location was better," Stults said. "I was able to limit the mistakes and was just able to kind of keep them off balance." Stults has lost seven consecutive decisions over eight starts. The last time he won was a 6-2 victory over Miami on May 10. NOTES: Dodgers LF Matt Kemp extended his hitting streak to 10 games, while Ramirez increased his to nine games. ... San Diego has scored 23 runs in Stults 16 starts. ... Padres 3B Chase Headley (back) missed his fourth straight game. ... Dodgers RHP Zack Greinke (9-3, 2.57 ERA) faces Royals RP Jeremy Guthrie (4-6, 3.86) Monday in the opener of a three-game series at Kansas City. The Padres travel to San Francisco on Monday with RHP Andrew Cashner (2-6, 2.36) squaring off against Matt Cain (1-3, 3.66). Eddie Yarbrough Bills Jersey . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. Russell Bodine Bills Jersey . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Jim-Kelly-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=861 . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes. INDIANAPOLIS -- Scott Dixon insists that Ganassi Racing wasnt trying to bamboozle anybody. After struggling last week and failing to put a car in the fast nine for qualifying, the team led by defending Indy 500 winner Tony Kanaan staged a rally on Carb Day. Kanaan was left atop the leaderboard Friday with a lap of 227.838 mph, while Dixon was next-fastest at 227.773 mph. "We definitely didnt do it on purpose," said Dixon, who will start in the middle of the fourth row Sunday. "We would like to roll out straightaway and be quick. I think we are normally." Kanaan will start on the inside of the sixth row as he attempts to become the first back-to-back winner since Helio Castroneves in 2003. Teammate Charlie Kimball will start in the ninth row. "We feel good about it," Kanaan said. "We worked pretty hard together to make up for our Saturday qualifying. We have great people back in the engineering office at Target Chip Ganassi Racing, and it really showed a little bit after qualifying and today." The turnaround by the Ganassi stable brought back memories of 2012, when the team struggled throughout the month of May. But by the time Carb Day rolled around, Dario Franchitti had posted the fastest lap of the day, and Dixon was close behind in second. That was how they would finish on Sunday. Franchitti went on to win his third Indy 500, and Takuma Satos last-lap spin into the Turn 1 wall allowed Dixon to finish second. Townsend Bell, three-time winner Helio Castroneves and rookie Mikhail Aleshin joined Kanaan and Dixon among the five fastest laps Friday. Andretti Autosport teammates Ryan Hunter-Reay and Marco Andretti were next on the speed chart, while Juan Pablo Montoya was ninth-quickest. Kurt Busch stepped into Andrettis backup car and climbed to 15th on the chart. Busch wrecked his primary car in practice on Monday, forcing his team to convert a car that Andretti had planned to use at Detroit from a road-course setup to an oval setup. "Just had to get back on my horse," said Busch, who will attempt to run the Indy 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte on Sunday. "As the NASCAR guys always say, Got to thank my crew, but honestly, this is a thank-the-ccrew moment from Andretti Autosport. Vontae Davis Bills Jersey. " On a busy Carb Day at Indianapolis, here are five more things that happened: ANOTHER DOUBLE: As Busch becomes the fourth driver to attempt double duty, theres been speculation more NASCAR drivers may someday try the grueling feat. Buschs younger brother, Kyle, has said hell make an attempt if he ever wins a Sprint Cup championship. "I dont know why more NASCAR guys dont do it," former IndyCar champion Ryan Hunter-Reay said. "You only live once. Its two of the biggest races in the world, so why not do it?" BLOCKING RULES: An unofficial poll of drivers indicated very few want to be the leader in the closing laps of Sundays race. But Dixon and Kanaan believe murky rules mean the leader could potentially block attempts at a pass for the win without risking a penalty from race control. "We havent gotten clarification on that. You can defend now," Dixon said. If blocking occurs, Kanaan hopes it is fair. "I dont think its fair enough sometimes to be the leader that hell be exposed and hes going to lose the race because he was in the lead. It does not make any sense," Kanaan said. "There is a certain amount of defending that should be allowed." INDY IN (SLOPE)STYLE: Olympic snowboarder Nick Goepper, who took home the bronze medal at the Sochi Games, stopped by the speedway to check out the festivities. Goepper grew up near Cincinnati in Lawrenceburg, just on the Indiana side of the state line, and plans to watch Sundays race from the infield pagoda. "I remember the movie Rush that came out, the whole racing atmosphere. These guys are incredible drivers," Goepper said. "They have so much composure. Its amazing." GETTING COMFORTABLE: Paul Tracy still wants to be in a race car, but his time appears to have passed. Now, the popular Tracy has landed a part-time gig with NBC Sports Network. The original deal called for Tracy to work in the booth for six races, but it was expanded to include NBCs limited coverage of preparations for the Indianapolis 500, as well as two additional events later this season. Tracy said he struggled initially, and but "Ill get it figured out." White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WooDooCrY MuSiC Index du Forum -> WooDooCrY MuSiC -> MUSIK Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation