s together, we end up losing ag

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WooDooCrY MuSiC Index du Forum -> WooDooCrY MuSiC -> MATOS
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 06:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: s together, we end up losing ag Répondre en citant

LONDON -- As first-round losses go, this one was easier to take for Vasek Pospisil. Cedi Osman Cavaliers Jersey . Playing at Wimbledon on his 24th birthday, the Vancouver player saved three match points before falling to Robin Haase 7-6 (8-6), 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 on Monday. Despite his loss, Pospisil was more than satisfied that the back pains which had made his life hell for the past six months have been fixed thanks to a diagnosis by a Prague doctor after months of uncertainty. Pain-free over the last two weeks, Pospisil said he now knows exactly what was bothering him and that the problem has become "completely manageable." Pospisil came to the All England Club after reaching the quarter-finals on grass last week in the Netherlands in his best career performance on the surface. "This was the first match of the year which felt normal," said the player who began to be bothered by his back in Chennai in early January. "Last week was the first week of the season in which I recognized myself on court in terms of competing. "I played quite well last week and today I just had a couple of mistakes and it didnt work out. "But this was definitely a normal match. Now I can focus on what I need to work on. Not playing much probably cost me today. My main goal now is to stay healthy and finally be able to work on improving my game." On the womens side, Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., was also eliminated, losing 6-1, 6-2 to Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia. The No. 31 seed was beaten in a battle lasting one hour 38 minutes to leave his Wimbledon main draw record at a 2013 win and two defeats. Pospisil hammered over 21 aces against Haase and produced 58 winners to 44 for his opponent, but he converted on only one of five break points. The Canadian dropped the opening set in a tiebreaker and levelled by winning the second before Haase took the lead two sets to one as he broke in the final game of the third. Haase earned another break for a 3-1 lead in the fourth set but was unable to close it out immediately as Pospisil salvaged three match points in the ninth game. But a cross-court forehand winner gave Haase one more winning chance, which he took when Pospisils volley went low into the net. Pospisil and Haase and split two meetings last season with a win apiece. Pospisil was one of three Canadian men in the singles draw, where eighth seed Milos Ranoic of Thornhill, Ont., heads the effort. Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., earned a lucky loser spot in the 128-man draw. Cavaliers Jerseys . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. Jordan Clarkson Cavaliers Jersey . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/brad-daugherty-cavaliers-jersey-c-16/ . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand.FRISCO, Texas -- Bradley Wright-Phillips scored in the 71st minute to help the New York Red Bulls beat FC Dallas 1-0 on Sunday. New York extended its unbeaten streak to four games to improve to 3-2-5, and FC Dallas dropped to 5-3-1. Thierry Henry assisted on the goal with a through ball from the top of the penalty box to Wright-Phillips, who fired a shot into centre of the net from 6 yards. Wright-Phillips scored his sixth goal of the season and his fifth in the last three games. "Its one of those things when you are scoring you get the luck of the green," Wright-Phillips said. "Im just trying to get in the right spot and focus and hit my target." The Red Bulls played most of the game with a one-man advantage after Dallas Je-Vaughn Watson was given a red card in the 10th minute for a hard foul on New Yorks Tim Cahill. Watson kicked Cahill in the lower stomach. "It was a karate kick, I see those once or twice a year," Cahill said. After the game in the locker room Cahill showed the red scratches on his stomach from the foul. The two teams combined for four yellow cards on top of the red card. "It was a combination of things," New Yorks Dax McCarty said. "It was a stone-cold red card, extremely chippy play in the first half. In the second half it seemed the ref swallowed his whistle. I thought Dallas was verry physical and did a lot of stuff off the ball that you dont necessarily want to see. Kevin Love Jersey. " The game was the 100th career game for Henry, who registered his third assist of the season on the goal. "Im not thinking of the 100th game, today we did enough to win," Henry said. " They (Dallas) played better than us with only 10 men, its difficult because Dallas did not deserve to lose." Red Bulls goalkeeper Luis Robles made a diving save to his right side to stop Blas Perezs penalty attempt in the 58th minute. FC Dallas was awarded the penalty shot after Cahill was called for a foul on Danny Garcia. Less than two minutes later, Robles made a two-handed leaping stop to prevent a goal by Garcia. Garcia made his MLS debut in the game. Robles finished with three saves and FC Dallas goalkeeper Raul Fernandez also finished with three saves. "Very heartbroken and very disappointed," Dallas coach Oscar Pareja said. "On a day that we couldnt put a lot of things together, we end up losing against New York, a team that took advantage of their one opportunity in the second half. Disappointed to play 80 minutes with 10 men, its hard." Dallas played the game without Zach Loyd and Michel because of yellow card accumulation suspensions. Loyd and Michel had both started the last five games for FC Dallas. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 06:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WooDooCrY MuSiC Index du Forum -> WooDooCrY MuSiC -> MATOS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation