making the kind of decision Burris made

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WooDooCrY MuSiC Index du Forum -> WooDooCrY MuSiC -> MUSIK
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 08:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: making the kind of decision Burris made Répondre en citant

Denny Morrisons silver medal performance in the mens 1,000 metre speed skating medal nearly didnt happen. Ito Smith Falcons Jersey . After falling during the Canadian Olympic team trails, Morrison missed earning a place in the event. But on Tuesday, fellow Canadian Gilmore Junio gave up his spot in the race, saying that to have Morrison compete would be "in the best interest of the team." "When he rang me, I thought he was pulling my leg," said Morrison, of Junios decision. "Why would he do it unless he was injured? The coaches knew but decided he was the one to tell me. "We were at Canada Olympic House with our families and when it came from the horses mouth, it was a moment I will never forget." As Morrison stepped onto the podium following the race, Junios decision must have seemed clairvoyant. Morrison skated against 500m champion, Michel Mulder of the Netherlands, and finished in a time of one minute 08.43 seconds. The Canadian slotted into second place, with six of the top skaters remaining. One by one, each of the remaining athletes failed to earn a podium spot. "I called it, so it feels good to be a prophet," Junio told CBC Sports. "A lot of kudos goes to this guy [Morrison] because he made it happen." I feel like getting my medal and cutting it in half because he deserves it Morrison credits Junios help — not just in giving up the spot — but for his hard work as a training partner. "Hes been helping me with my openers for the last four years," said Morrison of Junio. "I opened 16.6 today. Its my fastest opener in six years time, and I never would have gotten this medal without having those openers, and guys like Gilmore and Jamie Gregg, and of course giving his spot up for me. "After what [Junio] did, it made it even more special. Giving up your spot is unprecedented. I feel like getting my medal and cutting it in half because he deserves it." Junio was watching from the stands as his friend and teammate took to the ice to race. Junio yelled even louder as subsequent athletes failed to beat Morrisons time. "I was literally shaking and couldnt stay focused," said Junio "I was definitely breathing hard, and I kind of lost my voice because I was cheering so hard. It was definitely worth it." Morrison will compete in the mens 1,500, Feb. 15, 2014. Custom Falcons Jerseys . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Logan Paulsen Jersey .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Ito-Smith-Falcons-Jersey/ . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal.On Tuesday, the Ottawa Redblacks introduced Henry Burris as their newest quarterback, joining Thomas DeMarco and Kevin Glenn, who were picked up in the expansion draft. Last week, the Blue Bombers made a substantial multi-year offer to Burris to take over the starters role. In a telling move, the veteran pivot turned down the offer, choosing instead to join the expansion Redblacks, assuming he thinks they offer a better chance at immediate success. Do you agree? Are the Redblacks a better option than the Blue Bombers right now? Last season, the Blue Bombers struggled to a 3-15 season and replaced head coach Tim Burke with Mike OShea, the likeable special teams coordinator from the Toronto Argonauts. Marcel Bellefeuille is back as the offensive coordinator, a position he took over last August. Changes are happening in the Manitoba capital in hopes of turning things around in short order. And in a league the size of the CFL, teams have gone from worst to competitive on many occasions so the Blue Bombers could very well make the playoffs as early as next season. Expansion teams rarely compete for a playoff spot In Ottawa, winning is not expected to come quickly. With a roster made up of players who were left exposed by existing teams in the expansion draft, itt will take some time to build a successful organization. Falcons Jerseys. Thats what makes this move surprising. At 38 years of age, Burris window to win is small and yet, he decided the Redblacks offered a better opportunity than the Blue Bombers. Secondly, by making the offer to Burris after his release from the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, the Blue Bombers made it clear who their starting quarterback would be in Week 1. There would be competition in training camp but the job would be his to lose. The situation is not so clear cut in the nations capital. Burris will have fellow veteran Glenn, who likely thought he had the inside track on the starters role before Tuesdays move, and De Marco, likely the quarterback of the future, to contend with. While the early nod may go to Burris, the other two candidates bring their own talents to the table and will be gunning for that top job. Many factors go into making the kind of decision Burris made on Tuesday and winning is usually at or near the top of the list for professional athletes. Taking everything into consideration, Burris decided Ottawa was a better fit than Winnipeg. Do you agree? Which team do you think offers the best opportunity to win now: Redblacks or Blue Bombers? As always, its Your! Call. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 08:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WooDooCrY MuSiC Index du Forum -> WooDooCrY MuSiC -> MUSIK Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation